1. Service Overview
Fleekdrive.Fleekdrive.com (“Service” hereinafter) is the general term encompassing the following services provided by Fleekdrive Co., Ltd. (“Company” hereinafter).
These Service Specifications set forth the terms and specifications of the services provided to customers using the Service (“you” hereinafter).
The details of the services to be provided are as follows:
The following terms used herein shall have the meanings specified below.
- Server: cloud server prepared by the Company
- Cloud: cloud computing services
- File: electronic files, such as office documents, image files, and video files.
1.2. Overview of the Fleekdrive Service
The following items specify the services provided via the Internet from a cloud-based server:
- 1.2.1. File management, sharing, and distribution; collaborative editing
- Assuming the presence of a browser and an Internet connection, this cloud-based file sharing service allows site-free joint file use and management, including secure file management, file sharing, collaborative editing by team members, and concurrent real-time conferencing.
If your environment is Salesforce, this service is available from the Salesforce.com AppExchange.
- 1.2.2. Fleekdrive mobile
- This client application provides access to Fleekdrive from mobile devices. The app allows access to all basic operations other than administrative functions.
- 1.2.3. Fleekdrive desktop
- Fleekdrive desktop automatically synchronizes the Fleekdrive folder on the cloud and the folder on the client PC.
- 1.2.4. Fleekdrive file server
- The Fleekdrive file server lets you automatically synchronize the Fleekdrive folder on the cloud and the folder on your network Windows file server. This is a Windows-based service.
- 1.2.5. Auditing option
- This optional service monitors the trails of operations of files, folders in Fleekdrive, user accounts, authority, etc. If any operation trail against your audit policy occurs, it is possible to inform the user appointed as an audit manager of it as an unauthorized operation.
- 1.2.6. Electronic Books Preservation Act option
- This optional service stores the documents required to be stored by the Electronic Books Preservation Act, such as national tax documents, receipts, and electronic trading data, in a dedicated space in Fleekdrive according to the law.
1.3. Scope of services
See “2. Service Specifications” for the scope of these services.
2. Service Specifications
Detailed specifications for the Service provided are as follows:
The functions and features available depend on the plan you select. Certain features may not be available, depending on the plan.
Electronic Books Preservation Act option
*Plans are subject to change.
*To use the Fleekdrive Electronic Books Preservation Act option, you need to subscribe to Fleekdrive.
2.2. Fleekdrive Functions
- 2.2.1. Fleekdrive function list
- For the functions, see “Fleekdrive function list” in the Appendix.
- 2.2.2. Types of files stored
In principle, the Service places no restrictions on the files or formats that can be stored. However, note that you must consult with the Company if you intended to store the following file types:
- ・CAD or similar files
- ・medical or medical-related files
- ・files for military or similar purposes
- ・special files other than files for general office applications, images, music, video
- 2.2.3. Number and size of files that can be stored
Limits on file numbers and sizes that can be stored:
- ・no limit on number of files uploaded at the same time
- ・no file size limits
While the above indicates no limits are imposed, no warranty is provided with regard to file transfer performance. The number and size of files that can be uploaded will depend on your environment and your Internet connection.
2.3. Available languages
The Service is available in Japanese, English and (simplified) Chinese, Spanish and Portuguese.
2.4. Recommended hardware/software environment
The recommended hardware/software environment for each Fleekdrive service is provided on the website.
※ *See the “Support Environment” page on the Fleekdrive website.
2.5. Life cycle policy for client application
This summarizes basic policies for the nature and timeframe of the support provided for client applications. The purpose of this policy is to allow you to project future support for any applications you introduce.
- 2.5.1. Client applications covered by life cycle policy
The life cycle policy applies to the following applications:
- ・Fleekdrive Client PC
- ・Fleekdrive Server
- 2.5.2. Life cycle policy
The support period of each client application is posted on the Fleekdrive website.
*See the “Life Cycle Policy” page on the Fleekdrive website.
3. Conditions of service provision
3.1. Areas available
No access to or use of the Service in the countries and regions specified in Appended Table 3-2 of the Export Trade Control Order of Japan or no access to or use of the Service that violates the Japanese export control laws shall be permitted.
Furthermore, no access to or use of the Service in the countries and regions embargoed by the United States or no access to or use of the Service that violates the US export control laws shall be permitted.
3.2. Service hours
3.3. Scheduled downtimes
3.4. Recovery time objective
In the event of server equipment failure, the recovery time objective (RTO) will be determined by the data center operations management company. Recovery in the event of application failures is generally within 24 hours from detection of the failure by the Company.
3.5. Working environment
- 3.5.1. Workplace
- The Company will perform a series of tasks in connection with Service provision within the Company’s offices or at a place to be designated separately by the Company.
- 3.5.2. Applicable work standards
- The Company will perform SE services and other matters in connection with the Service in accordance with work standards established by the Company.
3.6. Preconditions for operations
- 3.6.1. System operating environment
- As the system site managed and maintained to provide the Service, the Company will use a data center meeting the Company’s quality and security standards.
- 3.6.2. Notification
- The Company will issue all notifications related to the Service via the websites and e-mail.
3.7. Control of changes in specifications
- 3.7.1. Change in specifications and response to faults in connection with the Service
- The Company will implement improvements and response to faults affecting the Service at its own discretion.
- 3.7.2. Notification
- The Company will issue notification to you in connection with Paragraph 3.7.1. by the same means specified in “3.6.2. Notification” above.
3.8. Quality assurance standards
- 3.8.1. Quality
- The Service is checked by the Company and must meet quality standards established by the Company.
- 3.8.2. Performance
- The Service is provided via the Internet. Thus, no specific performance targets are established for download speed, upload speed, or other performance parameters.
- 3.8.3. Reliability
- The Company targets a 99.9% uptime rate for the Service, excluding the hours set forth in “3.2. Service hours.”
The retention period for user CloudTrail data is five (5) years.
3.10. File backups
The retention period for the backup data for files stored by users shall be five (5) years; provided, however, that the retention period for files subject to the Electronic Books Preservation Act will be exceptionally extended to up to ten (10) years if you subscribe to the Fleekdrive Electronic Books Preservation Act option.
4. Plan, usage fees, and invoicing
4.1. Plans and fees
Usage fees and how the fees are invoiced are different between the plans and options of the Service.
For the plans, options, and the concept of invoicing, see “Fleekdrive Price List” and “Fleekdrive Electronic Books Preservation Act Option Price List” in the Appendix.
5.1. Support menu
The Service provides a free support menu and two kinds of fee-based support menus. For support menu types and content, see “Fleekdrive Price List.” in the Appendix.
- 5.1.1. Conditions of use for support
- You cannot use the free support menu if you use the fee-based support menu.
- 5.1.2. Support for client applications
- Fleekdrive mobile, Fleekdrive desktop, Fleekdrive file server will be treated as Fleekdrive options. This means the support contract must meet the terms and provisions for the support menu options specified in the “Fleekdrive Price List.”
6. Other conditions and points to consider
6.1. Use of user ID by multiple persons and at multiple times
You are not permitted to share an ID with multiple persons. Shared use increases the risk of user ID and password leaks and impairs security.
6.2. Use on shared terminal
The Company will not be held liable for data leaks or loss for use of the service from shared terminals. It is not possible to ensure data security for data used from shared terminals.
6.3. Handling of local files on Fleekdrive mobile
Control of files downloaded and application lock on Fleekdrive mobile will be carried out by the administrator of the subscriber on its own responsibility. The Company will not compensate for data leaks or loss by the Company in the case of loss of mobile terminal.